***** Unofficial app ******
All the news & videos about Tottenham Hotspur FC in a single free app.
We cover all main football sources, blogs and Youtube channels to bring you a clean & effective summary to follow the club you love !
* A news summary covering stories from all sources ! Clean feed with no repeated stories. For each story - see all sources that covered it with a simple long tap !
* Push notifications for prominent stories !
* Live scoreboard!
* Videos from Youtube channels - all about the Spurs
* Customized news feed - if you want to follow specific players or specific topics, like 'Transfers' - no problem. Just select the topics you want to follow and hit 'My News', or - simply block the topics you don't like!
* Comment on any news item right from within the app.
* Express your opinion! Tag any article and let other users know what you think!
* Read later - save interesting stories easily and for free!
iPhone features only -
* Collapsed mode - an effective reading mode! Skim through the news and decide what you want to read, save or share!
* Block source - filter out unwanted sources
What else do you require, really ?
Enjoying the app? Not satisfied? Whatever it is - we re waiting to hear from you. Please write us what s on your mind to email@example.com
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Sportfusion - Tottenham Hotspur FC News Edition - Live Scores, Transfers & Rumours is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-03-23. The program can be installed on iOS.
Sportfusion - Tottenham Hotspur FC News Edition - Live Scores, Transfers & Rumours (version 3.6.2) has a file size of 61.34 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.